Welcome Ya'll!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I love LDS Gems

I have really enjoyed getting the LDS Gems each day. Sometimes I dont read them for like a week, but I really enjoy having these little quotes and uplifting tidbits to read when I feel bad or get annoyed at the world. They also help to jog my memory of scriptures I have read in the past or things I learned in Sunday School. Its like a quick little lesson to give me a boost when I need it. Well, I am doing fine and will be going to the Womens broadcast tomorrow, so see ya later. Here is the newest quote that really made me stop and think about my life and if I am recognizing the signs and preparing to see Jesus again! Love ya, chanel.

Daily Gems
Our Time and His Coming
---------------------------------------------------

"Before that sacred night in Bethlehem, the events of history and the words of the prophets of all dispensations prepared the way for the first coming of the Lord and His Atonement. Similarly, history and prophecy laid the groundwork for the Restoration of the gospel through the Prophet Joseph Smith. Do we have eyes to see that the events and prophecies of our time are preparing us for the Savior's Second Coming?"



Topics:
restoration, Second Coming of Jesus Christ, Atonement

(Robert D. Hales, "Preparations for the Restoration and the Second Coming," Ensign, Nov. 2005, 92)

No comments: